We are looking for exceptional individuals who wish to apply their professional skills to our mission.
We are looking for a talented individual to combine marketing and graphic design and create visual materials that represent our brands through advertising and promotional materials. Working along with senior staff, the Graphic Designer, will assess the marketing strategy and create promotional pieces as required. You also will be involved in designing User Interference of the website and apps as well.
As a small team, we need all our people be multi-tasker. Below is a summary of your responsibility. You don’t need to have experience in all of them as long as you have an artistic eye and are eager to learn new things.
- Graphic Design
Provide marketing material for our website and social media. It can include taking photos or great infographic image. We will teach you how to work with WordPress to incorporate your design on our websites. Also, we introduce you to new tools to publish your work on our social media.
- Video production
Part of your job is creating promotional/instructional videos for our products. You will be involved from pre-production to and post-production processes to create content from concept to- market. This includes but not limited to: brief development, concept development, photo video shoot, copy, design, development, and content build.
- UI/UX Design
You will assist our app user interface designed to improve our app’s interface.
- Arts/Design, marketing, communications, computer Science or Engineering or related field
- Ability to learn new technology quickly.
- Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite
- Experience with editing footage from DSLRs is a strong asset.
- Capable of producing a dynamic story
- Balance creative concepts with designated budget and resource restrictions
- Have the ability to multi-task, formulate, develop, implement and complete creative projects on tight deadlines
- Excellent English verbal and written communication skills
Please send your cover letter and a link to your portfolio to Careers@comfable.com.
We are seeking a highly motivated Urban Climate Researcher to lead developing our urban bioclimatic analysis model. The model is a simulation software for analyzing urban climate. It estimates thermal comfort in urban areas based on the dynamic regime within a short-term and long-term cycle. It helps researchers and designers analyze the effect that urban design has on thermal comfort, and helps them to simulate the microclimate in urban open space.
We are a quickly growing company and joining us at this stage could result in a long-lasting and rewarding relationship. Candidates for this position are expected to hold a master in urban designer/planning or a related discipline. Previous experience in climate and/or meteorological modeling will be especially appreciated.
- Assist in the development of novel approaches and algorithms in urban climate science.
- Create mathematical computer models of urban design elements effect on microclimate.
- Make scientific presentations, and publish reports and articles for specialists and the general public.
- Provide project leadership on parts of research effort.
- Conduct surveys to get user’s feedback from the result of simulation
- Master of Urban Planning, Urban Design or Landscape Architecture
- Able to thrive in a fast paced environment, developing the role as things change with the research
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Strong Knowledge of ArcGIS, Metonorm and ENVI-met
- Knowledge of Matlab or Python is an asset.
We’re looking for a passionate Business Development Engineer as a part of our marketing team to be responsible for achieving sales targets by creating, sustaining and cultivating business relationships and opportunities. The ideal candidate will be self-directed and results-oriented with strong communication, relationship building, and presentation skills.
- Analyze potential and existing markets to identify business opportunities
- Carry out market research to develop strategies and roadmaps for sales of the company’s products and to secure more business relations
- Provide support to marketing team, in the area of developing strategies for company’s product promotions
- Prepare presentations, proposals, and various sales tools on effective development of business opportunities for the company
- Regularly provide updates on the market competition analysis and knowledge to the sales and service department
Knowledge and Skills
- Excellent verbal, written, and visual communication skills
- Highly motivated, driven and self-starting.
- Able to thrive in a fast paced environment, developing the role as things change with the business
- Comfortable making cold calls and writing emails to develop leads and set meetings
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Willingness to learn new things and explore new ideas